GP 14 Velo
The GP14 Velo is the ultimate expression of today's new 13.5 meter racing class. Delivering glide performance solidly in the mid-40's L/D, designer Grzegorz Peszke has created a new aerodynamic package in the GP 14.
- Slim or standard cockpit
- Heat resistant structure allowing for your choice of non-white exterior color options.
- Optional wing and fuselage water ballast to bring wing loading to 11 pound per square foot for high speed performance
- 25 + KwH electric self-launch motor
All GP Gliders Models include:
- Composite construction incorporating the latest technology for strength.
- Full automatic control hookups for ease of rigging and safety.
- Polyurethane paint for durability.
- Equipped with a ballistic parachute system for peace of mind.
- Tail ballast control to allow for fine tuning the center of gravity.
- Hydraulic disc brakes for quick stops.